Sunday, April 25, 2010

One Week Remains

Only one more week left of school before the end of the semester. I'm definitely excited that it's almost over, but also a little sad. I've made some great friends this semester and a lot of them are leaving after next week. Some will be back next semester but others are graduating or going home for good. I guess I just wish that I had more time to build relationships with these people. I was kind of a loner for most of last semester, only hanging out with a handful of people and not really going out of my way to make new friends. This semester has been different, I've met so many amazing new people and I just wish I had been a little more outgoing.

That being said, this semester has been a great time of change for me. I feel like I'm really starting to come out of my shell, I'm learning a great deal about myself and life in general. I know next semester is going to be great too. College is a great time of learning, not only academically, but also personally and spiritually. My only regret is that it has taken me this long to learn and to begin changing. But you know, this experience isn't the end. College is important but, in the grand scheme of things, I've only just begun my journey, we all have.

2 comments:

  1. And what a journey it is Mr. Frodo....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniel, I was going to say the exact same thing! Ah!

    ReplyDelete