Saturday, July 24, 2010

22 Facts

It's been forever since I've written anything, so I thought it was about time I did. I'm gonna make it as fun and interesting as I can too. So, in honor of my 22nd birthday, here are 22 facts (not necessarily ones you'll find interesting) about me that you may or may not know.


1. I used to be a major nerd, like the comic book reading, video game obsessed kind. Still am to an extent.

2. I grew up listening to country music. I even watched CMT and sang along with every song they played.

3. I am a little addicted to facebook... ok, maybe a lot.

4. I have never set foot in a public school, I went to private school through third grade and was home schooled the rest of the time.

5. I went to Madison Central's Homecoming dance my junior year in high school... with Daniel...

6. I'm also apparently a liar.

7. I like to make people laugh, although I sometimes try to hard to be funny.

8. Playing guitar is one of the ways I relieve stress.

9. I used to have a really nasty temper, then I learned to play nice.

10. I have one tattoo, I'd like to get more too, just not sure what I'd want.

11. I tend to be really insecure with who I am, it's why I brag a lot, to compensate for it I guess.

12. I actually do like Superman, I just like Batman way better. That's probably because he is better.

13. I went to therapy for six months a few years back, ask me about it sometime if you're curious.

14. I find it easy to discipline myself in things like working out and trying to be healthier in my eating habits, but I find it incredibly hard to make myself spend time with God.

15. I plan on adopting some children from China when I get married, I really have heart for the kids there.

16. I hate speaking in front of large groups, I even used to be afraid of small groups.

17. I cried at the beginning of Up. Yes, that means I actually do have a sensitive side.

18. I hate wearing slacks, that's why you always see me in jeans.

19. I used to collect post cards, I had one from almost every state, and even a few countries.

20. I have no idea what I want to do when I get out of college, and it scares me to death.

21. I don't ever sleep... maybe I'm a vampire... Team Edward?

22. I have the greatest friends in the world. Yes, I'm cheesy and predictable sometimes too. :D

For those of you who actually read that whole thing, I'm actually impressed. I hope that maybe you discovered something about me you didn't know, or maybe I just bored you all to tears. Anyway, that's all I've got for now.

1 comment: